A title deed from the year 1857 on the sale of a place in the Ezrath Nashim of the Ari Synagogue in Safed, signed by rabbis of Safed and by the supervisors of the kolelim. In the center of the document is confirmation: We too, the undersigned, are supervisors and supervisors of Safed, with the Gabbai’im of the aforementioned Beit Knesseth… we have signed the 25th of Tammuz 5617, here Safed, Shmuel Heller, Abraham of Munkacz. Rabbi Avraham wrote in his handwriting the aforementioned certification.
Rabbi Avraham of Munkacz, father of Rabbi Shmuel Tzvi – father of Rabbi Yosef of Spinka, author of Imrei Yosef, and Rabbi Yitzchak Weiss, Av Beit Din of Munkaz, author of Sefer Beit Yitzchak, grew up by Rabbi Yitzchok Isaac of Kalov and afterwards by Rabbi Zvi Hirsch of Ziditchov, author of Ateret Zvi, and the Bnei Issachar. He immigrated to Eretz Israel in the year 1852 and settled in Safed and later in Tiberias, where he passed away in 1860 and was buried in the plot of the Baal Shem Tov students.
In the center of the page is paper backing; with a brown stain and a slight damage to the letters in the folds. Very rare.